Stihl TS 500i Cut-Off Saw
The electronically controlled injection ensures straightforward operation that is smooth-running.
- For 350mm/14" cut-off saw cutting wheels
- Electronic water control for easy water supply metering
- Together with the anti-vibration system, the tool helps you to achieve a very eact cut
- High torque, with economically and environmentally-friendly 2-MIX engine
The new cut-off saw uses innovative and exclusive Stihl engine technology:
- The new engine control allows easy and safe starting without any chance of operating errors.
- The TS 500i can be operated by hand or using the FW 20 cart.
STIHL 2-MIX Engine
The new 2-MIX engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a cleaner, more fuel efficient engine
Long-life air filter system (cyclone air routing)
The long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing ensures that 80% of dust particles are separated and transported out into the surrounding air. In turn this extends the cleaning intervals for the foam pre-filter.
This standard or retrofitted starter grip allows smooth starting without abrupt power Peaks, making starting the machine considerably easier.
STIHL Electronic water control (A)
The electronic water control system can be operated via simple buttons while the engine is running. The water then switches on and off during cutting automatially, depending on engine speed. The water volume can be regulated by simply pressing the plus / minus buttons, ensuring optimum dust suppression at the touch of a button.
The decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve reduces pressure in the cylinder which means less effort is required to start the engine.
Semi automatic drive belt tensioning
Light, consistent re-tensioning increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.