Honda GX630 Engine
Honda V-Twin engines offer higher horsepower, improved adaptability, quiet operation, and greater fuel efficiency, not to mention a 3 year warranty.
Honda's V-Twin range of engines are the cream of the crop, powering Pressure Washers, Water Pumps and Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment throughout Australia.
The GX630 V-Twin can also be found in Tillers/Cultivators and other Agricultural Equipment, Generators as well as many different applications.
And if it's something more hardcore that you need power for, the GX630 is also used in the Forestry and Construction/Industrial industries.
- Integrated cylinder and head
- Racing inspired forged steel connecting rods.
- High capacity 36 blade cooling fan
- Aluminium push rods with steel tips - lighter weight, lower vibration, and quieter operation.
EASY TO USE AND MAINTAIN
- Hour meter standard
- Conveniently located controls, with several configurations available based on user preference
- Automotive-type spin-on oil filter
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system
- Variable ignition timing
- Applicable models meet the strictest world standards, contact Honda for more info
- No catalyst necessary
It features a digital CDI ignition system with variable timing, as well as a forged steel crankshaft and insert style rod bearings for efficient operation. There's also a rev limiter to protect against damage from over-revving. A hemispherical combustion chamber delivers rapid combustion, and it features Pressure fed crankshaft bearings.
Add a two barrel inner-vent carburetor for more precise fuel metering and a 9.3:1 compression ratio, and you'll be generating high power output without the need for premium fuel.
- High capacity charging systems
- A variety muffler options available
- Hour meter