60" - 152 cm Toro Z Master 6000 Series Zero Turn Mower
When you cover a lot of ground, you need a machine that keeps up. Toro’s Z Master® Professional 6000 Series fits the bill. This 152.4 cm (60 inch) packs the power and comfort you demand. From the powerful 31 hp Kawasaki® V-Twin engine, vibration-absorbing deluxe suspension seat to the high-strength steel TURBO FORCE® deck, it’s built to work hard and run at optimal levels.
- 31 HP - 23.12 kw Kawasaki® FX 999cc Engine
- 60" - 152 cm TURBO FORCE® deck
- Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and
- 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue
- 16cc unitized pump and wheel motor uses proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points
Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck
High-capacity TURBO FORCE decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions.
Smooth, Powerful Response
The new unitized pump and wheel motor use proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points.
Industry's Toughest Spindle Assemblies
Stout cast iron housing with a massive base and six mounting bolts - plus one-inch diameter shaft is alloy steel.
Deluxe Suspension Seat
Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
Operator Information Center
The instrument panel includes a digital hour meter, fuel gauge, and voltage meter, as well as diagnostic indicators for the safety interlock system.
Patented Adjustable Baffle
Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season.